Lately I've been having trouble in the annotator when loading the default Extrusions.xml file to add polyline buildings in my photoreal background. I select the file, it seems to load but the window with the groupings does not show up and I can not select an ID. The same seems to happen also with the roofdescriptions.xml file. Vegetation xml file is working fine. This problem just appeared one day. I tried repairing the SDK using the acceleration SDK setup file with no result.
I also tried using the annotator from the latest P3D SDK. That one loads all xml files fine. However, I'm having a different problem here. After defining and closing the polyline for the building, extruding for the building depth does not work, resulting in nothing being created.
Any help or ideas appreciated. Running Windows 10 with all latest updates if that could be an issue.
I also tried using the annotator from the latest P3D SDK. That one loads all xml files fine. However, I'm having a different problem here. After defining and closing the polyline for the building, extruding for the building depth does not work, resulting in nothing being created.
Any help or ideas appreciated. Running Windows 10 with all latest updates if that could be an issue.
