Hi all,
I've been programming C++ gauges for years but never really tried using a module dll so far. I thought I'd give it a try to move some of my calculations code out of the gauges and into a separate dll (makes updating much easier for one).
I followed the guidelines in the SDK but when I try and compile the dll (VC++ 2008) I always get:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol DLLStart
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol DLLStop
The SDK specifies that I have to include a .def file that exports these two functions like this:
LIBRARY "SC_module"
EXPORTS
DLLStart
DLLStop
Where "SC_module" is the name of the dll off course.
Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this issue ?
Edit: trial and error is your best friend.... found it!
Thanks,
Björn
I've been programming C++ gauges for years but never really tried using a module dll so far. I thought I'd give it a try to move some of my calculations code out of the gauges and into a separate dll (makes updating much easier for one).
I followed the guidelines in the SDK but when I try and compile the dll (VC++ 2008) I always get:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol DLLStart
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol DLLStop
The SDK specifies that I have to include a .def file that exports these two functions like this:
LIBRARY "SC_module"
EXPORTS
DLLStart
DLLStop
Where "SC_module" is the name of the dll off course.
Anyone have any ideas on how to solve this issue ?
Edit: trial and error is your best friend.... found it!
Thanks,
Björn
Last edited:
