visibility switching flashing to steady

Hi, I want do dispaly some text first as flashing message and after that steady. How can I solve that?
For Blinking I have this:
<Visibility>
(L:APP_DH_ENT, bool) 1 == (L:APP_DH, number) &lt; &amp;&amp; (P:LOCAL TIME, seconds) 0.5 % 0.25 &lt; &amp;&amp;
</Visibility>
I want it to blink 9 seconds and then be displayed steady.

Last edited:
Something like this may work, not tested & written with only 1/2 cup of coffee :coffee: so it could be way off :p :stirthepo

XML:
<Visibility>
    <!-- SET THE TIMER 9 SECOND REFERENCE ONLY ONCE IF IN DH RANGE, IF OUT OF RANGE OF DH, RESET TO ZERO -->
    (L:APP_DH_ENT, bool) 1 == (A:RADIO HEIGHT, feet) (L:APP_DH, number) &lt;  and if{ (L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) 0 == if{ (P:Absolute time, seconds) 9 + (>L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) } }
    els{ 0 (>L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) }

<!-- NOW USE THE "APP_DH_TIMER" VAR AS THE ACTUAL TRIGGER FOR THE 2 LIGHT  STATES, IF ELECTRICITY IS AVAIL -->
    (L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) 0 != (A:CIRCUIT GENERAL PANEL ON, bool) and if{

<!-- THE SOLID STATE AFTER 9 SECONDS -->
        (P:Absolute time, seconds) (L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) &gt;  if{ 1 }
        <!-- THE BLINKING STATE BEFORE THE 9 SECOND LIMIT -->
        els{ (P:Absolute time, seconds) 0.5 % 0.25 1 * &gt;  ! }

<!-- THE VAR IS ZERO OR NO ELECTRICITY...  NO LIGHT -->
     } els{ 0 }

</Visibility>

Last edited:
Thanks, will try it. I changed it a littel bit, as I have no panel switch or elctricity I have to monitor.

XML:
<Visibility>
<!-- SET THE TIMER 9 SECOND REFERENCE ONLY ONCE IF IN DH RANGE, IF OUT OF RANGE OF DH, RESET TO ZERO -->
(L:APP_DH_ENT, bool) 1 == (A:Radio height, feet) 14 - (L:APP_DH, number) &lt; and if{ (L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) 0 == if{ (P:Absolute time, seconds) 9 + (>L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) } }
els{ 0 (>L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) }

<!-- NOW USE THE "APP_DH_TIMER" VAR AS THE ACTUAL TRIGGER FOR THE 2 STATES -->
(L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) 0 != if{

<!-- THE SOLID STATE AFTER 9 SECONDS -->
(P:Absolute time, seconds) (L:APP_DH_TIMER, number) &gt;  if{ 1 }
<!-- THE BLINKING STATE BEFORE THE 9 SECOND LIMIT -->
els{ (P:Absolute time, seconds) 0.5 % 0.25 1 * &gt;  ! }

<!-- THE VAR IS ZERO -->
} els{ 0 }
</Visibility>