Good day everybody
I‘ve created an animated Fuel track which is moving from point “A” to point “B”… exporting from Gmax and tweaking with CAT, when I set Parking brakes and my AC exists in a specific area of a box (IFINBOXP) the animation is executed. Respectively, it is moving from “B” to “A” when I release Parking brakes, but it is executing the animation backward… Thus, I‘ve created a line in Gmax, like a circle… the problem I would like to solve is that starting point is also the end point… meaning that the Fuel truck does not stop somewhere on the way to the AC… So, I would like to enter, somehow, a point “B” along my path where the Fuel truck stops until Parking brakes release, or it would be a few minutes, and then to be moving forward to the starting point again following my path…
Any tweaking idea?..
I‘ve created an animated Fuel track which is moving from point “A” to point “B”… exporting from Gmax and tweaking with CAT, when I set Parking brakes and my AC exists in a specific area of a box (IFINBOXP) the animation is executed. Respectively, it is moving from “B” to “A” when I release Parking brakes, but it is executing the animation backward… Thus, I‘ve created a line in Gmax, like a circle… the problem I would like to solve is that starting point is also the end point… meaning that the Fuel truck does not stop somewhere on the way to the AC… So, I would like to enter, somehow, a point “B” along my path where the Fuel truck stops until Parking brakes release, or it would be a few minutes, and then to be moving forward to the starting point again following my path…
Any tweaking idea?..

