Hi,
I have keyframed and tagged my animations in max 7 and I export the .x file and the .xanim file. I prefer not to use the shortcut meathod so i use cmd.exe and type the following:
xtomdl.exe heli.x /xanim
this produces the .mdl file from the .x file. this has a size of 302 kb. So Far so good.
The Xanim File:
xtomdl.exe heli.xanim /xanim
I get a lot of writing and all of the lines begin with the word error. This puts out a heli.xanim.mdl file which has a size of 0kb.
Could anybody please tell me where i am going wrong and correct me.
By the way the reason I dont use the shortcut meathod is because the cmd says the target cannot be found.
Thanks for your help,
Alex
I have keyframed and tagged my animations in max 7 and I export the .x file and the .xanim file. I prefer not to use the shortcut meathod so i use cmd.exe and type the following:
xtomdl.exe heli.x /xanim
this produces the .mdl file from the .x file. this has a size of 302 kb. So Far so good.
The Xanim File:
xtomdl.exe heli.xanim /xanim
I get a lot of writing and all of the lines begin with the word error. This puts out a heli.xanim.mdl file which has a size of 0kb.
Could anybody please tell me where i am going wrong and correct me.
By the way the reason I dont use the shortcut meathod is because the cmd says the target cannot be found.
Thanks for your help,
Alex

