- Messages
- 59
- Country

Hi guys,
Has anyone encountered the problem I'm having and if so how did you get round it. I'm trying to transfer some FS9 animations to FSX and one of those is pilot visibility but it bring the whole concept of visibility against L: variables into question.
To test I've set up a panel switch to flip the L: variable and then use another part whose visibility is controlled by the same L: variable
This is what I've used for the switch and it seems to work..
<Animation name="switch_pilot" guid="D46CA146-FD2B-4eab-84AB-34378F53246B" type="Sim" typeParam="AutoPlay" length="50" typeParam2="switch_pilot" />
<PartInfo>
<Name>switch_pilot</Name>
<AnimLength>50</AnimLength>
<Animation>
<Parameter>
<Code>(L
ilotvisible, bool)</Code>
</Parameter>
</Animation>
<MouseRect>
<Cursor>Hand</Cursor>
<TooltipText>Pilot visibility</TooltipText>
<CallbackCode>
(L
ilotvisible, bool) ! (>L
ilotvisible, bool)
</CallbackCode>
</MouseRect>
</PartInfo>
And the part..
<PartInfo>
<Name>pilot_showing</Name>
<Visibility>
<Parameter>
<Code>(L
ilotvisible, bool) 1 == if{ 1 } els{ 0 }</Code>
</Parameter>
</Visibility>
</PartInfo>
The problem is that whist this compiles without error and does indeed work, nothing else does... all other animations are shown at frame 0. This is in FSDS by the way. HELP!!!
Brian
Has anyone encountered the problem I'm having and if so how did you get round it. I'm trying to transfer some FS9 animations to FSX and one of those is pilot visibility but it bring the whole concept of visibility against L: variables into question.
To test I've set up a panel switch to flip the L: variable and then use another part whose visibility is controlled by the same L: variable
This is what I've used for the switch and it seems to work..
<Animation name="switch_pilot" guid="D46CA146-FD2B-4eab-84AB-34378F53246B" type="Sim" typeParam="AutoPlay" length="50" typeParam2="switch_pilot" />
<PartInfo>
<Name>switch_pilot</Name>
<AnimLength>50</AnimLength>
<Animation>
<Parameter>
<Code>(L
</Parameter>
</Animation>
<MouseRect>
<Cursor>Hand</Cursor>
<TooltipText>Pilot visibility</TooltipText>
<CallbackCode>
(L
</CallbackCode>
</MouseRect>
</PartInfo>
And the part..
<PartInfo>
<Name>pilot_showing</Name>
<Visibility>
<Parameter>
<Code>(L
</Parameter>
</Visibility>
</PartInfo>
The problem is that whist this compiles without error and does indeed work, nothing else does... all other animations are shown at frame 0. This is in FSDS by the way. HELP!!!
Brian
