• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Milano Linate X

Country
italy
After doing work on the freeware Napoli Capodichino for FS9 and FSX, now is time to move on one of the busiest city-airport in Italy, Milano Linate.

The project will be my first payware: Milano Linate X.

The scenery will depict the Airport of Linate and its surroundings and it will be compatible with FS9, FSX and PREPAR3D.

Publisher is still top secret.

Some screenshot of the work in progress...

Attachments

• EasyCapture1.jpg
    EasyCapture1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 3,521
  • EasyCapture2.jpg
    EasyCapture2.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 4,332
  • EasyCapture3.jpg
    EasyCapture3.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 2,746
  • EasyCapture4.jpg
    EasyCapture4.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 2,618
  • EasyCapture5.jpg
    EasyCapture5.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 2,597
  • EasyCapture6.jpg
    EasyCapture6.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 8,049
  • Terminal.jpg
    Terminal.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 4,405
Last edited:
Congratulations, awesome work! I'm waiting for a good Linate since years, and this one seems to become an excellent Linate.

This is great news! Been hoping for so long that Milan Linate would be done. Not all airlines that I'd like to fly, fly from Milan Malpensa. Linate, however, does see all that traffic coming and going. Good job so far!

Huge update on Milan Linate (shots 1-5), and first screenshots of Naples Capodichino (shots 6-9). Enjoy! :)

Attachments

• EasyCapture3.jpg
    EasyCapture3.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 1,689
  • EasyCapture2.jpg
    EasyCapture2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 5,911
  • EasyCapture1.jpg
    EasyCapture1.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 1,837
  • EasyCapture4.jpg
    EasyCapture4.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 1,700
  • EasyCapture5.jpg
    EasyCapture5.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,657
  • EasyCapture6.jpg
    EasyCapture6.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 1,620
  • EasyCapture7.jpg
    EasyCapture7.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 1,541
  • EasyCapture8.jpg
    EasyCapture8.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,608
  • EasyCapture9.jpg
    EasyCapture9.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,448
I hope that I' ll be able to take a look at it - it is always foggy when I land there ... ;)

[Looks mouthwatering!]

Molto, piacevole. Sono stato lì molte volte. avanti con il tuo primo Payware!!!;)

Yay, finally some good news! I just got a message from Gianni through Google Hangouts.

"Hi Patrick! Sorry for the late response... Linate is still in hold but my idea is to re-engage work on it soon..."

Yay, finally some good news! I just got a message from Gianni through Google Hangouts.

"Hi Patrick! Sorry for the late response... Linate is still in hold but my idea is to re-engage work on it soon..."

Superb news!!!!

Back