Aces Tools showing up multiple times, annoying as hell!

Go to Customize User Interface Dialog > Menus tab > Chose the menu to delete > right click > delete. SAVE > restart max.

Last edited:
You didn't install the ACES tools properly. Looks like you copied the files into the max plugins folder or something similar.

Step one, close 3ds max and then remove any files you copied into the 3ds max sub folders.

Step two, open 3ds max (notice the menu items should be gone now) and go to "Customize | Configure System Paths", click on the "3rd Party Plug-Ins" tab then click on Add. Navigate to where you installed the SDK and choose this file location: H:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D SDK 1.4.4747.0\Environment Kit\Modeling SDK\3DSM2009\Plugins

The location above is where I installed the P3D SDK tools. If you have any more questions just ask.

open 3ds max (notice the menu items should be gone now) and go to "Customize | Configure System Paths", click on the "3rd Party Plug-Ins" tab then click on Add. Navigate to where you installed the SDK and choose this file location: H:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D SDK 1.4.4747.0\Environment Kit\Modeling SDK\3DSM2009\Plugins
Works perfect, thanks so much! :)

You didn't install the ACES tools properly. Looks like you copied the files into the max plugins folder or something similar.

Step one, close 3ds max and then remove any files you copied into the 3ds max sub folders.

Step two, open 3ds max (notice the menu items should be gone now) and go to "Customize | Configure System Paths", click on the "3rd Party Plug-Ins" tab then click on Add. Navigate to where you installed the SDK and choose this file location: H:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D SDK 1.4.4747.0\Environment Kit\Modeling SDK\3DSM2009\Plugins

The location above is where I installed the P3D SDK tools. If you have any more questions just ask.
I did things just as you said,but there is no ACES tools in the upper part of the 3DSMAX , idon't know why