• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Adding/Removing Autogen Landclass

Country
canada
So I'm trying to Create Mabel Lake, BC Air park where you can fly in and park your plane at your cabin. My issue is, I have added a Exclude Autogen/landclass Map and a Flatten area, also I have Tried to put on top of that a Landclass/Golf Course. But it does not show up in FSX. I am using GenX canada and Ultimate Terrain X and FsLandclass. I have uploaded the File I am working with, hopefully it shows the Backround Image so that you can see what im trying to get at. Thank-you for your help and Enjoy the file if you like it although its pretty basic.

Attachments

• Work.zip
    140.6 KB · Views: 285
Country
canada
well I guess I can expect no help here, still reading through the sbuilder tuts, on scruffyduck. Thanks for null.:greenflag:wave::whiteflag

Country
unitedstates
If you are still with us, you might see that people have looked at your file. Can't help much if I don't have the same addons as you or your back ground images. However, your golf course does not show up because you have a mask over it. I changed it to exclude autogen, and there is your course. Keep at it.

Bob

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
We do try to answer every question as soon as possible. some of our guys are otherwise engaged at the moment and I have been dealing with web site server problems. Bob may have it.

Also this thread may be worth a look since it relates to a similar issue I think. http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11585 . Which tag are you using in the airport background?

Country
canada
Sorry about that my Impatient Brother was being a jerk and wanted answers. Found what he posted under my name. Thank you for your help!

I appreciate it very Much! Mucho Grande!

Country
canada
yeah i got it to work had one to many exclusions on there. Thank you now I just have to work on getting a good photo real air shot to paste in there. and build some gmax houses. TTYL