This is the latest development build for ADE. It includes the fix kindly made by Don (gadgets) to his code for the error reported for the last build related to Ground Polys for P3Dv4.4. There are two update packages available
- https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ynnj889w37jkej/ade_177_7018_beta_patch.zip/file Use this one if you already have a 1.77 installation
- https://www.mediafire.com/file/kp32whpgk7k98pr/ade_177_7018_beta_full.zip/file Use this one if you do not already have 1.77 installed and would like to try it.
- If you are installing the full beta for the first time then install it separately from any production version.
- Under no circumstances un-install your current production version. Run the beta side by side with the production version
- The detailed footprint database is not shipped with the beta so please copy it from your existing installation
- If you are a ProKey User then you will need to copy prokey.dll from your production installation into the beta so that you have the ProKey features available in the beta.