ADE GP for dummies

Hi, could someone do a "youtube" video, or a tutorial "special dummies", to use GP Tool in ADE 1.60, i read the manual, but it's still not clear for me,

Could someone, do a little tutorial, with screen captures of the creation of a simple tarmac with a simple taxyway using custom (and not) GP with ADE 1.60 ?

Thank in advance...

Hi,

I create simple tarmacs with ADE aprons, then use GP's for any custom markings that cannot be done with ADE taxiways or apron routes.

Hope this helps,

I echo this comment. I've read the manual twice today and still can not get it to work correctly. All I'm trying to do is put an X on a taxiway and I can only get the whole sheet to show up. I can not figure out for the life of me how to just select the X from the sheet. There isn't much with FSX I can't figure out. However, ground poly's have always been my huckleberry and continue to be.

Thanks

EDIT: I think I figured it out. I can click on the corners in the edit window and move them to select what I want. Now I'm laying polys all over the place. Nice tool!

Hi, could someone do a "youtube" video, or a tutorial "special dummies", to use GP Tool in ADE 1.60, i read the manual, but it's still not clear for me,

Could someone, do a little tutorial, with screen captures of the creation of a simple tarmac with a simple taxyway using custom (and not) GP with ADE 1.60 ?

Thank in advance...

Last edited: