• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS ADE Hiding Objects

Country
australia
Hi Jon,
I know you can select objects either individually or from the List\Scenery Objects menu (for example) but once hidden, the only option I can find is to restore them all from the View Menu. Is it a possibility to add a column to the List\Scenery Objects panel to show its status as hidden and then be able to select it (or a group) to un-hide? Of course that part may already exist but I cannot see how to un-hide single or groups of objects other than all.
As you can see, these overlay everywhere and I want to hide some, not all.
1626484052311.png

I'm talking about a column here so that it can be selected (or a group) to unhide.
1626484101347.png

At the moment, selecting 1 or multiple and then clicking Edit doesn't provide any option to un-hide (or hide for that matter). The "Select in Display" button remains greyed out as well.
1626484170880.png

Of course there maybe an answer already and my suggestion is only a nice to have...