Airport Altitude

I enjoy creating my own airports for FS. Just recently I started some for FSX. I notice that with the new ADE(Home), when I enter an altitude of,say 1600 ft, when I go to the next box The altitude I typed in changes to 180 ft. Enterd alt. of less than 180 are OK. Any ideas? I also use aisort to make ai traffic, and sometimes that program can't find some parking spots...but that is another story.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

bobbyjack

Hello bobbyjack

I see what you are talking about. Not sure why it keeps defauting back to a max elevation of 180.0 ft.

We are looking at this now.

Last edited:

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Thanks for reporting this - there is a small bug that is now fixed and included in an update in the next day or so

Last edited:
Jon

Thanx for your reply and your program. I think all of you guys are pretty special for doing all this work, then putting it out there for people to...well I imagine you've heard all kinds of stuff, good and bad. And for free.
I used to use SceneGenX for flattens and excludes,but I can't get that to work for FSX. You are probable tired of answering the exclude question. I've seen you answer but didn't pay attention to it because I never used ADE before. So maybe one more time sometime.
Also, I need to raise an airport I'm building by about twenty feet maybe. Some of the taxiways and aprons are below GL. Your instructions are right on when you say it is very hard to change alitude. All I have at the airport are runways, taxiways and an apron ,so I can delete and start over.

Thanks so much

Bob

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Bob

The altitude problem is fixed and the beta team have it for testing right now along with a few other things. Hope to release an update tomorrow