Hi all,
I am planning to design new approaches for my custom airport. I am using ADE's approach design but I dont know what are the various term used in its approach design like CF, Transition leg, FAF, IF, etc..etc...
Is there any good tutorial which explains every term & where & when its used in the approach... I also want AI aircrafts to use these newly designed approaches how can I achieve this.
Regards
Dreamaero
I am planning to design new approaches for my custom airport. I am using ADE's approach design but I dont know what are the various term used in its approach design like CF, Transition leg, FAF, IF, etc..etc...
Is there any good tutorial which explains every term & where & when its used in the approach... I also want AI aircrafts to use these newly designed approaches how can I achieve this.
Regards
Dreamaero

