Augsburg - EDMA

Hello guys,
sorry for being quite for such a long time here. Saw that the last post was over a year ago. We must change this :)
So here I got fresh new images from the building modeling including three screenshots out of blender. Notice that nearly 80% of the buildings are ready for textures. Just some hangar and more details like lamps need to be add.
Dave also had some progress on GP, but I guess he wil post something if there is a milestone ;)

untitled1.jpg

Terminal complex still needs to get more detail:

untitled2.jpg
untitled3.jpg

Last but not least here are two impressions of the scenery in p3dv4. Dont forget that this was just a quick test export :)

2018-7-6_16-55-4-273.jpg
2018-7-6_16-57-22-374.jpg

Hopefully you like what you see. We will inform you about news sooner than one year next time :D

Very nice modelling there!
I hope that you will match the color of the photoscenery to FTX Global / GES. At the moment it looks a bit colorless.

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Very nice modelling there!
I hope that you will match the color of the photoscenery to FTX Global / GES. At the moment it looks a bit colorless.
What you see is the raw aerial imagery as it comes from the Bavarian geodata service. At the moment it is used for reference and will of course be enhanced.

dave hoeffgen

Resource contributor
Hello again,
Now that I'm back I thought I'd show some Ground Polygon shots.
Remember these are still work-in-progress although progress is a bit slow (sorry about that).

Ground markings are somewhat around 60-75% done, next are cracks and weathering.

Road side and parking lot:
parking_lot.jpg

Also I'd like to introduce full native FSX layered ground polygons as the following images show!

Departure point at sunset:
entry_25.jpg

Departure point in rainy conditions:
entry_25_rain.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

Have a nice day.