• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Can't select ARP with compiling

"Can't select arp" - that option doesn't apply to P3D. Not clear what you are trying to tell us in the other screenshots.

There is a detailed user manual for placing GPs in the ADE folder "Manuals". It should be quite helpful.

I should also point out that ADE_GP does not handle slopes. GPs MUST be placed in flat/flattened areas.
 
oke, the problem im having now is that the airport im working on is elevated so when I flatten it it just creates massive holes between the taxi and runways. How can i fix this because i still cant see the Custom taxi line that I made?
 
Unless you have sloping runways, a flatten at ARP elevation shouldn't create any holes. Until you fix that, there's no point in talking about GPs.

Regarding GPs, I trust you are familiar with how to save the GPs you create and associated textures so they are available to P3D.

Don
 
Yes, when you create the flatten make sure the Elevation value is the same as your airport's elevation.
 
Ok i fixed the holles problem but I put the textures I use for the custom lines in my texture folder but it still does not work. What am i doing wrong. sorry for the many questions still new to this program
 
so my project is called "EHEH_DS", the EHEH_DS.bgl, EHEH_DS.xml, EHEH_DS_CVX and EHEH_DS_GP are in my addon-scenery/Eindhoven ds/scenery folder. and I putted the filles from the ADE_GP Textures in my Prepar3d V5/texture folder.
 
The GP textures go into the Eindhoven ds/texture folder.

Draakje.stam, it would seem you are someone of a beginner with both airport design and FlightSim. I think you would find this a much more satisfying hobby if you spent some time with the respective user manuals.
 
Back
Top