• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Congrats to Arno...

Messages
1,637
Country
unitedstates
...and to scenPROC. It made the cover of LM's Prepar3D News with regards for tools on creating one's own scenery and scenPROC was recommended.

good goin'!
 
The congratulations I like to join, that's a great news.

BTW: without Arno's ScenProc, my own and small developer world would be a lot poorer. Thank you, Arno, for your outstanding work!
 
I think he hopefully knows already that we appreciate very much what he is doing for us.
However, LM makes a small link only to scenproc without even mentioning his name and then proceed to give you a whole tutorial how to do it as if they invented it!!!:mad:
 
I think he hopefully knows already that we appreciate very much what he is doing for us.
However, LM makes a small link only to scenproc without even mentioning his name and then proceed to give you a whole tutorial how to do it as if they invented it!!!:mad:

That is very tacky... But I congratulate Arno! He definitely deserves it for sure! :)
 
That is not the point, Doug. They put it in as if they developed it themselves!!!
Our website (Oops, sorry, I mean, Arno's:eek:) is not even mentioned in the Developer Listing!
Maybe they fear that Arno is becoming too influential and may accuse them of being not up to the job they are hired for (as they should have already done what he is doing)?
 
I doubt any harm was meant in the article.

But it would have been nice to mention Arno's name, especially after the FWTools author was mentioned.

(I would have recommended QGIS as the best tool package to use with ScenProc, but what do I know?)
 
Roby...

I know what the point is... They didn't give proper recognition (an unethical practice, no matter what the business is).
 
Arno has got to be the biggest influence on all of us..specially through his brilliant tool MCX

...if Arno had a $1 for evey time "compile" is clicked. ;-)
 
Thanks all, I hadn't seen the article yet, I'll check it now.

I agree with Dick that FWTools is dated by now, QGIS is much better.
 
I also have to join here, without Arno and ScenProc all my Photoreal projects would be impossible.
So... Thank you!
 
FWIW, I did nudge the P3D team's elbow yesterday by pointing out the oversight.
 
Back
Top