• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

CVX File

Messages
65
Country
canada
Is it possible to import the data in a bgl/cvx file back into your ad3 file? Let me explain. I created my ad3 file, compiled it, and obtained my bgl files. Now the problem is that I've lost my ad3 file for the airport I'm working on. I know I can open the airport from the bgl but now can I retrieve the data in the cvx or am I back to square one :mad:

Bob
 
Is it possible to import the data in a bgl/cvx file back into your ad3 file? Let me explain. I created my ad3 file, compiled it, and obtained my bgl files. Now the problem is that I've lost my ad3 file for the airport I'm working on. I know I can open the airport from the bgl but now can I retrieve the data in the cvx or am I back to square one :mad:

Bob

No I am sorry but that is not possible. We do not have the file format so that we can reverse engineer the CVX file.
 
Back
Top