• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Flight Sim World - First Impressions

Country
england
.....have done further Tweaking to the Reshade Preset,

Here's Default FSW with Switzerland Pro ( FSX ) - But without the Preset.

Capture_q.JPG

And here seen with the Preset -

Capture_q2.JPG

Capture_q7.JPG

Capture_q9.JPG

Capture_q10.JPG

Capture_q12.JPG

Give this one a go, a must if you have Switzerland Pro, it really does make all the difference !!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/uk93fjel69tgnk6/FSW1_Chpro.ini

Regards,

Pete.

Country
england
.....Latest update released on Thursday 2nd of February, included ' Dynamic Weather ' generation, Weather that changes on the fly !!!!

Capture_x.JPG

Country
england
……..just before I sign off on the topic of FSW, I made a discovery that might be of some value to any of the few users that are still interested out there.

In making a custom ' Detail1.bmp ' grass texture, I noticed that if I altered the brightness of it, ( made it a little darker than the Default FSW Detail1.bmp version ) it helped make the terrain look a lot less ' bleached out ' .

Capture_x1.JPG
Capture_x5.JPG
Capture_x6.JPG
Capture_x7.JPG
Capture_x8.JPG
Capture_x11.JPG
Capture_x14.JPG
Capture_15x.JPG

Thanks for looking !

Country
england
…….. a few latest workings with FSW, ( it seems that there is still interest by the number of views these pages are getting LOL )

Capture_75.JPG
Capture_76.JPG
Capture_77.JPG
Capture_78.JPG

…… and now for something completely different !

Capture_94.JPG

Capture_69.JPG

Capture_64.JPG

Capture_65.JPG

Capture_99x.JPG

…… aircraft featured in the latest screens have been introduced into FSW as ai aircraft just to see how they behave.

Regards,

Pete.

Attachments

• Capture_59.JPG
    Capture_59.JPG
    671.3 KB · Views: 356
Last edited:

Ronald

Resource contributor
Not a bad sim, too sad it never got a real chance to prove itself..
Agreed, perhaps it will re-surface in the future? but then again X-plane is maturing pretty fast as well.

Country
england
……..got an FSX ported user Aircraft into FSW ( there are some issues though, not that you really notice externally however ! )

FSW with Reshade.
Capture.JPG
Capture_1.JPG
Capture_3.JPG
Capture_6.JPG

Capture_x7.JPG

Capture_x8.JPG
Capture_4.JPG

Last edited:
Country
england
………….and for what it is worth, I managed to set up and fly a jet inside of FSW - all I can say is what a beauty this bird is, it looks stunning !!

Capture_10.JPG
Capture_11.JPG
Capture_12.JPG
Capture_13.JPG
Capture_4.JPG
Capture_9.JPG

Last edited:
Country
england
…..as you can see, the jet also fly's incredibly well inside of FSW !!
Such a shame they never managed to get a default jet into this Sim before it was abandoned.

Capture_97.JPG

…..albeit now widely known, although some of the gauges in the VC panels will not work when porting from FSX/P3D - FSW, in the case of this superb Hunter by Dave Garwood and Team, many do as you can see below.

Capture_98.JPG