P3D v4 GDI+ and MAKE_STATIC macro

I'm working on an aircraft DLL and an associated aircraft that will need multiple GDI+ gauges, is there any way to have only one C++ driver/DLL (i.e. SDK.h and SDK.cpp to use the SDK example) yet have multiple GDI+ gauges specified? Or do I have to have one DLL for each gauge?

JB3DG

Resource contributor
You can indeed have multiple gauges. The MSDN GDI+ example which is uploaded in the resources section has multiple subgauges in it. Just remember to add all the sub gauge gauge headers to the GAUGESLINKAGE struct above the module_init function. You will also make one child class for each subgauge, or a separate gauge callback function declaration if it is invisible.

@JB3DG
sorry i might gonne hijiack this thread
do you have knowledges on DLLs module for FSX or P3D PDK ?
i need a sample to controll a simobject ( not user aircraft) animation and simconnect can't do this
i searched in the SDK PDK docs but nothing about simobject animation

thnx in advance :)

JB3DG

Resource contributor
@JB3DG
sorry i might gonne hijiack this thread
do you have knowledges on DLLs module for FSX or P3D PDK ?
i need a sample to controll a simobject ( not user aircraft) animation and simconnect can't do this
i searched in the SDK PDK docs but nothing about simobject animation

thnx in advance :)
If you have the P3D SDK you will have a number of samples of it. Also, if the simobject animation is using Simvars (not L vars), you can control that animation using SetDataOnSimObject. L vars are universal though, so what gets set on one object will apply to all objects that use it.

JB3DG

Resource contributor
Sim vars are created by the sim. (the A: vars). You would just reference them in the modeldef.xml.

i don't know from where to start :(
with simconnect i started with request / set data
Now for those DLLs i just can't start even I'm not really a C++ guy and the samples are too long :(