help please with runway texture

Hi, it's a pleasure to greet you, I have a problem with the texture of the runway of a scenario that I'm creating from scratch, the problem is that the texture of asphalt looks very stretched on the track and I do not know what I'm doing wrong, the track makes it with cinema 4D and then use Model Convert X polygon to compile, could any of you help me? I attached some images of how the texture of stretched looks

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

In Cinema 4D you need to apply the texture to only a small portion of the runway; FS will duplicate the texture down its length. This way it won't be stretched.

In Cinema 4D you need to apply the texture to only a small portion of the runway; FS will duplicate the texture down its length. This way it won't be stretched.
of chance you will have some tutorial of how to add the numbers and the lines to the track with Cinema 4D since I just started working with that program

The process should be roughly the same across packages, however. For numbering and lines you typically overlay polygons on the ground and apply textures like decals. For lines you'll generally want to use splines and either extrude and convert them to physical geometry or loft geometry along them. This should give you a good starting point for doing it in C4D. You'll only need the top faces so you can delete the extra geometry once it's created.

The process should be roughly the same across packages, however. For numbering and lines you typically overlay polygons on the ground and apply textures like decals. For lines you'll generally want to use splines and either extrude and convert them to physical geometry or loft geometry along them. This should give you a good starting point for doing it in C4D. You'll only need the top faces so you can delete the extra geometry once it's created.
thank you very much I will try to see how it goes