FS2004 Library Object Manager AED 170 for FS2004

What is the simply way to get the "Trumpnails" for the ADE165- or other , on my ADE170 PRG ?
I want to take them and others inside. So I can builded inside and compiled for finished the airport.

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Do you already have the thumbnails in version 1.65 and want to move them to 1.70? or is this something else?

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Copy the thumbnail folder from version 1.65 to version 1.70.

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Not sure what the pictures mean - one is the tree in the LOM and the other is it placed at an airport. You say is wasn't at your airport after compile - do you mean it does not appear in the sim?

Not sure what the pictures mean - one is the tree in the LOM and the other is it placed at an airport. You say is wasn't at your airport after compile - do you mean it does not appear in the sim?
Yes indeed. When I want to fly with my FS2004, from this airport, he tree isn't on the airport.

Leo2789

Resource contributor
Yes indeed. When I want to fly with my FS2004, from this airport, he tree isn't on the airport.
Hello!

Did you by any chance confirm that the tree library and its respective textures are in an active scenery folder? That's the most common reason for you to have added various objects to an airport through ADE, and them not appearing in the sim afterwards!

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Also make sure that you have the Image Complexity setting in your sim set to extremely dense. This ensures that the sim will show all the objects assigned to the airport. Finally nothing will show up if the library MTTrees11.bgl is not located in an active scenery folder in the sim

Hello!

Did you by any chance confirm that the tree library and its respective textures are in an active scenery folder? That's the most common reason for you to have added various objects to an airport through ADE, and them not appearing in the sim afterwards!
How can I confirm the tree library und its respectives textures in the activ folder ?

Leo2789

Resource contributor
How can I confirm the tree library und its respectives textures in the activ folder ?
Did you copy the tree library to your Addon Scenery folder or any other active scenery folders? If not you need to do that or the trees won't show in the sim even if you add them to the airport using ADE. The tree library should've come with instructions on how to add it to your sim no?

Did you copy the tree library to your Addon Scenery folder or any other active scenery folders? If not you need to do that or the trees won't show in the sim even if you add them to the airport using ADE. The tree library should've come with instructions on how to add it to your sim no?
The tree library is only the file names *.bgl and inside they are the tree codes. Do you mean these ?
I have copied this file in my FS/Addon/airportname/scenery folder.
So sorry the tree wasn't on my fs when I wanted to fly whith him.

Also make sure that you have the Image Complexity setting in your sim set to extremely dense. This ensures that the sim will show all the objects assigned to the airport. Finally nothing will show up if the library MTTrees11.bgl is not located in an active scenery folder in the sim
Yes I have done. But the tree isn't on my airport. Is it a mistake of the compiling myself ?

Leo2789

Resource contributor
The tree library is only the file names *.bgl and inside they are the tree codes. Do you mean these ?
I have copied this file in my FS/Addon/airportname/scenery folder.
So sorry the tree wasn't on my fs when I wanted to fly whith him.
Did you copy the textures too?
the tree library should have a BGL file (which contains the tree models) and texture files (usually bmp or dds files). You should also copy those textures to FS/Addon/airportname/texture folder

So sorry that I ask you but I didn't enough nohing about it. :rolleyes::)
I have copy my *.bgl.
Inside the *.bgl file there are JEPEG pictures with name ( e180cObd-48b1...) These all I have copied into fs/addon/airport/texture folder.
the tree library should have a BGL file (which contains the tree models) and texture files (usually bmp or dds files). You should also copy those textures to FS/Addon/airportname/texture folder
Then I have compile and something I have done was wrong because the tree is not on my airport.
How can I find the files that you mean ?

So sorry that I ask you but I didn't enough nohing about it. :rolleyes::)
I have copy my *.bgl.
Inside the *.bgl file there are JEPEG pictures with name ( e180cObd-48b1...) These all I have copied into fs/addon/airport/texture folder.
Then I have compile and something I have done was wrong because the tree is not on my airport.
How can I find the files that you mean ?

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Well thumbnails are not the objects. They are the pictures of the objects. You need also the actual library object bgl file that contains the objects placed in an active scenery folder in the simulator along with any textures they need