Modeller(s) WANTED!!!!

I am currently working on a total revamp (making it real) of KCVG (Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International) airport. I have spent many many hours working on the airport scenery as far as making an insane amount of changes to the stock airport. I am working totally in ADE. I am being my insanely picky self which is why it is taking me so long. However, I have no inkling as to doing models. Well, that's not entirely true. I have done some amazing models in Sketchup but nothing in 7 years. I really don't have the time currently as I am an Executive Chef and just started a new job as well as getting ready to move. (Talk about life getting turned upside down....) So simply put, I can do all the technical stuff and make sure every bit of the airport itself is exactly right....but I would like to find someone that can do the buildings (there are many but nothing insane I don't think...), and some ground work (there are a few tunnels, etc..) that I think really need to be done.

If anyone is interested, and has the time and expertise to knock it out of the park, then please contact me ASAP!!! I'd love to do an online meeting so I can explain my vision of this project. I am thinking this will be a 2 part project. A freeware version with generic buildings as best to real as can be done FREE...and a pay version with the modeled goodies. With what is going on at the airport currently, this would definitely be a project with 1 or 2 updates in the future as they are doing some major work right now..But would be fun to have the airport as it is now (Concourse C torn down and big construction site right there... Terminal 1 & 2 torn down....new massive car rental complex being built next year or 2020, etc.)

So again, if anyone is interested, please contact me.. The airport itself should be done in a week or 2 based on my free time (what's that....!!!!????) A couple people would be great as maybe we could actually finish this before years end..or close to... Oh..and it has to be (as it's what I fly now) P3Dv4 compatible, of course!

Thanks!!!!

Greg

Henri has joined the team as a model maker. I am, however, still looking for someone (or two) that can do ground work. There are some great ground features at KCVG including a few tunnels and a cargo tarmac that is well above the roads going around it. I would love to see these done in this payware version. Of course, any other help with buildings would be greatly appreciated. This will be a payware project thus, you will be paid. Please contact me if you are interested in joining this new team!!!

Thanks,

Greg

I am currently working on a total revamp (making it real) of KCVG (Cincinnati / Northern Kentucky International) airport. I have spent many many hours working on the airport scenery as far as making an insane amount of changes to the stock airport. I am working totally in ADE. I am being my insanely picky self which is why it is taking me so long. However, I have no inkling as to doing models. Well, that's not entirely true. I have done some amazing models in Sketchup but nothing in 7 years. I really don't have the time currently as I am an Executive Chef and just started a new job as well as getting ready to move. (Talk about life getting turned upside down....) So simply put, I can do all the technical stuff and make sure every bit of the airport itself is exactly right....but I would like to find someone that can do the buildings (there are many but nothing insane I don't think...), and some ground work (there are a few tunnels, etc..) that I think really need to be done.

If anyone is interested, and has the time and expertise to knock it out of the park, then please contact me ASAP!!! I'd love to do an online meeting so I can explain my vision of this project. I am thinking this will be a 2 part project. A freeware version with generic buildings as best to real as can be done FREE...and a pay version with the modeled goodies. With what is going on at the airport currently, this would definitely be a project with 1 or 2 updates in the future as they are doing some major work right now..But would be fun to have the airport as it is now (Concourse C torn down and big construction site right there... Terminal 1 & 2 torn down....new massive car rental complex being built next year or 2020, etc.)

So again, if anyone is interested, please contact me.. The airport itself should be done in a week or 2 based on my free time (what's that....!!!!????) A couple people would be great as maybe we could actually finish this before years end..or close to... Oh..and it has to be (as it's what I fly now) P3Dv4 compatible, of course!

Thanks!!!!

Greg
Are there still available positons ?

Are there still available positons ?
Absolutely!!! Can always use modelers so more can be done.. Many buildings and such to do. The more working on it the more people can learn from the others as well.. Also really needing someone that can do ground modeling. Ability to do tunnels, roads lower than the tarmacs, etc... If you go to Google Earth (or Google Maps) and look at KCVG in 3D mode, you will see what I mean. Done right, this will really be a very cool scenery package.

Feel free to private message me and if you have anything I (we) can look at that you have done send me links... would LOVE to check anything out. If not, that's ok also... I can give you something to do and then see how you do it. :)

Greg