• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MV-22B Osprey (Release 1.0)

Country
us-washington
Thank you for doing this Osprey guys. Seems to be much better than Virtavia's version. Keep chugging away...

Country
netherlands
First I want to say that this is an addon I really love already! But it seems to really have a hit on performance, in Prepar3D V3.4 . It's defintely because of my PC specs. Any ideas?

Country
indonesia
First I want to say that this is an addon I really love already! But it seems to really have a hit on performance, in Prepar3D V3.4 . It's defintely because of my PC specs. Any ideas?

at first time dll gauge will need to initialize and this will (just couple second some report need 30 sec)
please set your frame rate target to 30 -40 fps, set frame rate target to unlimited is not wise.

I have laptop with i7 2,4 Ghz, 8 Gb RAM, 2 Gb Nvidia GT650M. daily set fps to 30 fps and got around 28-30 fps in Asia scenery. when fly in Europe/North America fps drop to 22-25. scenery using ORBX Global.

Country
netherlands
Thanks for the quick reply! I have my FPS locked at 30 with a i7 4770k @4.6Ghz, 16GB RAM and a GTX1080 8GB. But it still seems to stutter, even though the FPS counter remains around the 30, it stutters quite a bit. But I'm enjoying this bird nonetheless ;)

Country
england
Loving this model. Great stuff. :D

Working on a "what if" Royal Navy paint, if anyone is interested.
v22_01.jpg

v22_16.jpg

v22_03.jpg

Country
france
Hey,
I can't go in VTOL mode (I can't even manually control the nacelles :/)
can you help me please :)

Country
ca-ontario
@Dave looking Great!!
@Marc ..did you read the manual :) Make sure to create a save flight Page 14 section 18.2.. To move the Nacelles look at page 15 Part VIII: 4 Aileron Trim by default and an option to control with Spoiler Axis.

Country
ca-ontario
FIXED for the multiple beacons lights

Edit you aircraft.cfg with a text editor find these lines;

[LIGHTS]
//Types: 1=beacon 2=strobe 3=navigation 4=cockpit 5=landing 6=taxi 7=recognition 8=wing 9=logo 10=cabin
light.0 =1, -30.80000, -9.100000, 11.300000, fx_beacon,
light.1 =1, 4.0000, 3.000000, -5.100000, fx_beacon,

replace them with the following (// disable the lines)

[LIGHTS]
//Types: 1=beacon 2=strobe 3=navigation 4=cockpit 5=landing 6=taxi 7=recognition 8=wing 9=logo 10=cabin
//light.0 =1, -30.80000, -9.100000, 11.300000, fx_beacon,
//light.1 =1, 4.0000, 3.000000, -5.100000, fx_beacon,

Country
ca-ontario
Marc can you give us more informations the version you are using. If you load a default model of airplane make sure it's started then load the Osprey in the VC mode. Look at the central MFD and the upper console does the engines are running, are your starting levers are in the ON positions, Batterie ON

Country
france
upload_2017-3-15_21-18-13.png

upload_2017-3-15_21-18-59.png

I use the Letourn's link MV22, I installed the latest FSUIPC, FSX-Steam.
I started with Default KingAir, then, switched to MV22

Country
unitedstates
@Marc L Ive had some people have issues with FSX:SE default aileron trim keybindings. Try changing them to something else and see if this fixes the issue.

Country
france
now; I can proubly say:

Kalong's MV22 is the BEST Tilt Rotor Addont Ever made for FS :) (now, I guess there are plans to improve it (systems etc) you should enter on one of these monthly contest where people vote for the addon of the month :)

Country
unitedstates
Alright, here is the (unofficial) Walk-through video for the MV-22B. I apologize for my raspy voice, Ive had a sore throat for a couple of days now. Now the original video was supposed to be around 15 minutes long. I doubled that, and a lot of people dont like watching a 30 minute video, just to understand the basics (especially including me lol). So I provided a Table of Contents in the beginning of the video AND in the description of the video, so that you can quickly find what part you do not understand about the aircraft. If anyone has any questions, let me know :)

Country
indonesia
@Marc L Ive had some people have issues with FSX:SE default aileron trim keybindings. Try changing them to something else and see if this fixes the issue.

just some advice to use aileron trim, especially laptop without Numpad (partially)
IMO, F5 and F8 aren't useful enough to be use full retract flap and full down flap as have decrement and increment flap (F6 and F7), so F5 and F8 can use aileron trim left and right that work in MV22B.