• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Namibia - Walvis Bay Airport [FYWB]

Cédrice

Resource contributor
Country
france
Hello everyone, I share with you some pictures of a small project that must be done fairly quickly.
Time goes by pretty quickly and I've been working on this one for two weeks now, there are still a few hangar buildings and of course the terminal

j.jpg

w.jpg

A.jpg

k.jpg

l.jpg

x.jpg

g.jpg

y.jpg

v.jpg

Hello everyone, I share with you some pictures of a small project that must be done fairly quickly.
Time goes by pretty quickly and I've been working on this one for two weeks now, there are still a few hangar buildings and of course the terminal

View attachment 59661
View attachment 59662
View attachment 59663
View attachment 59669
View attachment 59664
View attachment 59665
View attachment 59666
View attachment 59667
View attachment 59668
Great work!
Looking forward for this

Fantastic!
Great to see that someone does a namibian airport!
If you consider doing Windhoek, just tell me and you'll get photos :D

Here are some screens of the terminal which is almost complete (it lacks the glass texture and some decals)
We can see that now the ground needs more precision on the parking lot in particular (the markings will follow)
For the moment there is not yet too much shade on the ground this will come towards the end :)

B.jpg

C.jpg

A.jpg

D.jpg

F.jpg

E.jpg

Your work is getting better and better with each project! And what a speed meanwhile.... :yikes:

Nice work :D A long time ago I decided to include shipping routes to Walvis Bay in the Global AI Ship Project, but thinking that probably no one would ever do the airport... But glad to see it actually did happen and with great quality.

I ask Aerosoft for an availability date.

Here their answer
The best source of that info would be the developer themselves. As a distributer only of a product, Aerosoft won't release any information beyond what the developer chooses to share.
So ?

Thanks Gérard

Hello Gérard ,
As Aerosoft said the best way to get information is to contact the new owner of the scenery which is FSDG

Thanks for your answer.
I did not new the FSDG transfert.
Will be in touch with them.

Are all your sceneries managed by them ?

Now it is released!

@Cédrice and all others, who were involved in creating FYWB and FYWH:
Thank you so much!
Not only are there two new airports on my favourite continent Africa, no, they are also the two most important airports in my favourite country Namibia.
Really the best news for years. And this, although good news has unfortunately become rare in these days. Thank you so much for that!

@Cédrice and all others, who were involved in creating FYWB and FYWH:
Thank you so much!
Not only are there two new airports on my favourite continent Africa, no, they are also the two most important airports in my favourite country Namibia.
Really the best news for years. And this, although good news has unfortunately become rare in these days. Thank you so much for that!
I appreciate your comment Matthias, thank you very much... from Thorsten(FSDG) and me ;)

Wow that looks amazing:) Cant wait for the release of the P3d Version...do you have any Plans for Other African airports like dar es salam johannesbourg or lagos? Unfortinally africa is a white paper in terms of add on AirPorts i like that you are working on That:)

Back