- Messages
- 4
- Country

I hope this is the right forum for this type of question. If not, my apologies!
I'm looking to play around with the managed side of the SDK (C#) and was wondering if it's possible (via C#) to build a replacement Object Placement Tool? My main issue with the current OPT is that it doesn't allow for a nice method of browsing the object library.
I'd like to build a tool that could preview the objects in the library (say by type or color) and then place them in the 3D environment.
Is this even possible? Or should I move this question to another forum?
Thanks!
Dan
I'm looking to play around with the managed side of the SDK (C#) and was wondering if it's possible (via C#) to build a replacement Object Placement Tool? My main issue with the current OPT is that it doesn't allow for a nice method of browsing the object library.
I'd like to build a tool that could preview the objects in the library (say by type or color) and then place them in the 3D environment.
Is this even possible? Or should I move this question to another forum?
Thanks!
Dan

