• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Our friend toprob

rhumbaflappy

Administrator
Staff member
Resource contributor
Country
us-wisconsin
Hi all.

Robin Corn ( toprob ) has been awaiting surgery to fix a faulty heart valve. This is a major surgery, and I hope you will join me in wishing him well.

Robin has given much help to the community with his tutorials, and has developed Godzone:

http://www.windowlight.co.nz/

A great resource for New Zealand scenery.

Get well soon, Robin.

Dick

Vitus

Resource contributor
Country
newzealand
Yes, I read that yesterday in the godzone support forum :(

I am a big fan of his sceneries and wish him all the best and that he gets well soon.

Kin Regards (from Auckland)
Vitus

Country
us-illinois
I'd also like to convey my prayers and best wishes to Robin for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.

Mark

n4gix

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
My prayers and masses will be offered up for Robin's successful surgery and a rapid recovery.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Can't agree more. Let's hope Robin gets well soon.

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Absolutely

Here is to a successful operation and a quick recovery

Country
newzealand
All the best for the operation Robin- I know the New Zealand FS community is wishing you all the best too.

Country
us-arizona
Best wishes to Robin and his family, hoping for a successful operation and a speedy recovery.

Sincerely,
JonP

spotlope

FSDevConf team
Country
portugal
All the best to you, Robin, if you're reading this. We want to see you up and working on scenery with all speed, d'ya hear? :)

Country
denmark
I join in the wishes for Robin. He has meant a lot to the community. With today's medical technology he should stand a fair chance. But as a patient he still needs a lot of stamina – knowing that the community is behind him may help, just a bit. So Robin, we stand behind you.

Peter

Last edited by a moderator:

rhumbaflappy

Administrator
Staff member
Resource contributor
Country
us-wisconsin
From http://www.windowlight.co.nz/ :

First, I need to apologise for the lack of updates regarding the current partial closure of the store and support forums. If you have visited the NZ flightsim forums lately, you may have read that last month I was rushed to hospital in need of open-heart surgery. The op went well, and I have now begun the long process of convalescing at home.Orders have been filled where possible, but this hasn't been all cases. Again, I apologise.

I should be in a better position to fill orders next week. Thanks for your patience and understanding. It's great to be back.

Wonderful news from Robin.

Dick

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
That's great to hear, thanks for posting it here Dick. And welcome back Robin :).