Hi all
I am having issues with my scenery even after searching, reading and doing tutorials..mainly with placing a custom object in P3d from sketchup and ADE.
Then I saw this: http://www.prepar3d.com/model_converter/
Does this mean that the conventional tools will not allow me to work in P3d, I know ADE works and I think I have Model Converter X set up properly, but could the fact im trying to go straight to P3d be a problem, I didnt think it would be because scenery is the same in both FSX and P3d.
Thanks
Lee
I am having issues with my scenery even after searching, reading and doing tutorials..mainly with placing a custom object in P3d from sketchup and ADE.
Then I saw this: http://www.prepar3d.com/model_converter/
Does this mean that the conventional tools will not allow me to work in P3d, I know ADE works and I think I have Model Converter X set up properly, but could the fact im trying to go straight to P3d be a problem, I didnt think it would be because scenery is the same in both FSX and P3d.
Thanks
Lee


