Random flicker on gmax screen

Hi, ive been using gmax for a few times and i had to reset my laptop due to windows error. after i installed everything as normal, i started to model and animate my sode jetway back and for some reason on this time gmax flickers all 4 windows black/white when i try to select, right click, rotate camera, etc (in video below) . I hope someone will come with solution for this annoying thing:) thanks
video:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZEnvxU3F8luVC0F8arD1wvezUQQcB-gv

and btw, is there any way to add video to fsdeveloper thread?

tgibson

Resource contributor
You can add a YouTube video by clicking the ... button and choosing Media. Many other sites are also supported (listed after choosing Media).

Try changing your display driver to OpenGL or Direct3D (whichever you aren't using currently). Customize/Preferences/Viewports tab/Display drivers. While there configure the driver and make sure you max out the settings there.

You can add a YouTube video by clicking the ... button and choosing Media. Many other sites are also supported (listed after choosing Media).

Try changing your display driver to OpenGL or Direct3D (whichever you aren't using currently). Customize/Preferences/Viewports tab/Display drivers. While there configure the driver and make sure you max out the settings there.
ok that works.... not flashing anymore thanks.
but now the only problem is when i right click to show the toolbar, it pops for a sec and closed by its self.

That normally happens to me when I have some other Direct3d tool or program open at the same time.
Got it...
And also how to fix hang when trying to open material navigator or opening dropdowm menu?
Before i reset my windows10 i can fix the problem by importing a file then open a file and it will open navigator, but after i reset my windows it doesnt work anymore

Ive tried the method in one of fsdeveloper discussion which editing abrowser.cfg and didnt work for me