Site Issues

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
We are aware that there are issues with the site at the moment. It will sometimes not load and at others will load to a blank page.

We hope that we will be able to find the cause shortly.

Thanks, it seems to be back to normal now.
I still get an error every time with Tapatalk, saying that there has been an error, followed by a huge page of what looks like CSS. Once I dismiss the error, though, it work fine.

The 'Mark Forums Read' button is not responding in any window/ screen although it changes colour when clicked.

There are only blank precis 'speech bubbles' when hovering over any title in any window/ screen.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

I see no issues at the moment. Do you have it all the time?

The 'Mark Forums Read' button is not responding in any window/ screen although it changes colour when clicked.

There are only blank precis 'speech bubbles' when hovering over any title in any window/ screen.

Yes - all the time and at any time of day, even now, but I notice that all forums are marked as read now - some hours later -I cannot use the edit function here either as you can see. I can use the mark as read function on other forums.
Firefox 30.0 - Win 7 Pro 64bit

ollyau

Resource contributor
I know this is off topic but how do I start a thread I am new to this site and I had a few questions about AIFP.
You can start a thread in the AI Flight Planner forum: http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/forums/ai-flight-planner.100/create-thread

Edit: Oops, sorry, I didn't realize you were asking how to start a thread, not where to start the thread. I've amended my link to go directly to the new thread page.

In the future, you should see a blue button with white text saying "Post New Thread" towards the upper right when you're on the page with the thread listing for a forum.

Last edited: