• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Sun-N-Fun...

Messages
361
Country
us-indiana
Heck, it's only the second biggest fly-in in the country... :)

These are some of the highlights. I won't bore you with every little pic I took (unless you ask me to).

DCFC0650-1.jpg


DCFC0654-1.jpg


DCFC0658-1.jpg


DCFC0664-1.jpg


DCFC0673-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sun-N-Fun Pt. II...

More from Lakeland...

Beautiful Reliant...
DCFC0701-1.jpg


Notice the Mystery Ship inspired paint job... :)
DCFC0694-1.jpg


Another beauty. I likes me Wacos...
DCFC0702-1.jpg


Drop Dead Gorgeous Cessna 195. This plane crashed in '06 in Chatanooga. It's good to see it flying again.
DCFC0710-1.jpg


What can you say? 1936 Waco!
DCFC0699-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Thanks for combining the threads. I was worried about having too many in one, so I split them up. If I post more, should I do it here?

Kevin
 
Thanks for combining the threads. I was worried about having too many in one, so I split them up. If I post more, should I do it here?

Just put them here as well. It would clutter things a bit if there are multiple threads with the same subject.
 
Back
Top