Tashkent Region

Hello!

I'd like to ask, if there's some progress on the Tashkent Airport (UTTT). I would love to see that airport in P3D. Is there some kind of release date?

Thank you!

I'd like to ask, if there's some progress on the Tashkent Airport (UTTT). I would love to see that airport in P3D. Is there some kind of release date?
Due to the changes in the buildings and no possibility to have good quality pictures I am not sure to tell you about the exact date of the release. We will try to make at least a kind of light version when we finish building ground polygons.

Due to the changes in the buildings and no possibility to have good quality pictures I am not sure to tell you about the exact date of the release. We will try to make at least a kind of light version when we finish building ground polygons.
Yeah, a light version would be awesome too. I would love to fly there, especially when QW releases the 787 for P3D v4 as Usbekistan Airways has 3 of those. Looking forward for the release!

So now it seems like the QW 787 is really close, because of all the videos and pictures. I was wondering, if there's at least some kind of timeline, when the light version will release, like a month or something?

Thank you!

How is the progress with Tashkent Airport? Can we some more screenshots? How far the release might be for the light version?

Thank you, can't wait to fly to this airport!

Thank you so much. It looks better than default and has some accurate terminal buildings. Looking forward to more updates!

Is there any progress with this airport? I'm looking forward to getting more details. For example more progress on the aprons, taxiways, signs and night lighting.