- Messages
- 173
- Country

Good morning,
I've noticed that in a lot of my P3D default GA aircraft, I'm unable to see the altimiter value on the calibration knob (i.e. 29.92) when I hover the mouse over the knob. In FSX, this displayed fine. Is it a matter of adjusting a panel file for the aircraft that aren't working? I've looked at P3D's site, but that was really confusing, so I thought I'd start here. Any help you can provide is appreciated.
Regards,
Kevin Davis
I've noticed that in a lot of my P3D default GA aircraft, I'm unable to see the altimiter value on the calibration knob (i.e. 29.92) when I hover the mouse over the knob. In FSX, this displayed fine. Is it a matter of adjusting a panel file for the aircraft that aren't working? I've looked at P3D's site, but that was really confusing, so I thought I'd start here. Any help you can provide is appreciated.
Regards,
Kevin Davis

