Understanding xml gauge syntax

Hi guys,
Sorry for this noob question...
If the L in (L:Stinger, bool) stands for local variable, what does A: and K: stand for in similar statements?

Cheers
Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

L: is a fictional 'created' string.
A: is the stock FS coding, aircraft reading.
K: stands for Keyboard and basically means a stock FS command string.

L: strings can also be written as a command when having a > in the front of the L. L is both a reading 'and' a command.
A: is 'reading'... like input... measure, etc. Throttle angle, engine is running, etc.

L: is a fictional 'created' string.
A: is the stock FS coding, aircraft reading.
K: stands for Keyboard and basically means a stock FS command string.

L: strings can also be written as a command when having a > in the front of the L. L is both a reading 'and' a command.
A: is 'reading'... like input... measure, etc. Throttle angle, engine is running, etc.
Thanks, thats a good explanation.

All the best
Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Whats cool is when you figure out how to do basic logic... Bill Leaming helped me there. That will launch you forward into some cool coding. Not difficult after you figure out how its worded.

A for instance would be, you want your pilot to disappear when the engine is off and the battery is off and the plane is on the ground.

Same here, Maryadi.. That had me stumped for a very very long time... then it just hits you and you see how it all works. Backwards... Its written backwards. sigh...