• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Wasserkuppe - EDER

Country
germany
That happens, because the NavData adds the aerodrome on it's own. Navigraph does that, to add missing airports like EDER or even Stuttgart, EDDS. The only possiblity I guess, would be to find out which exact file is responsible for EDER in that data or to delete the Navdata update and return to default.

Last edited:
Country
germany
I have asked this in the Navigraph forum. I think this issue will becom bigger when more are using addons and Navigraph. Maybe they can search for installed addons and then not overwriting those airports... I don't know. Lets see if they answer.

Hello,
Thanks for the Airfield
However i hope that you will continue working on it, because it definitely still needs much of it.
Try placing the trees around the Airfield correctly and remove the ones on final RW24
Also the ones on to of the hill on final RW06 aren't there irl.
Hope you also change the slope and the buildings as soon as you can.
Greetings

Country
germany
Hi, I m not living near it unfortunately so any tipps are appreciated. Regarding the trees I will check and see what I can change.
Regarding the buildings... this is planned but will take its time. Don't expect updates for tis in near future.
Regarding the slope. What do you mean exactly? The slope of the runway equals (nearly) the data I got from the airport team. This should be correct. For the surrounding, I do not have any useful data.

Country
germany
I've uploaded a new version at flightsim.to.

This fixes all those texture issues, corrects the trees, improves the terrain and has also some other improvements. Thank you all for your help!

Country
germany
Some Work-in-Progress:

1603556928925.png

1603557050141.png

1603557099635.png