• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v3 RDS - UUML Severka Airfield (Released)

Country
russia
433bf0cdebc7.jpg

UUML Severka Airfield
RDS - Russian Digital Simulations

Severka - private airfield, sports airfield and airfield GA.
Located in the Kolomna district of Moscow region,73 km from Moscow or 53 km from UUDD Domodedovo Airport.
The airfield is used for deployment and execution of flights by aircraft of general aviation (GA), experimental and sport aviation.
At the airfield do festivals aviation enthusiasts. And there were frequent AVSIM gatherings.
Airfield can accept small planes, helicopters and business jets.
This airfield have big history for General Aviation and AVSIM Community in Russia.
The Severka has been realisticly recreated based on many references from the real airfield.
There are more custom-made and hand-placed Autogen-objects covering over 250km of high-resolution satelite imagery (30-60cm/pix).
In addition there are many high-resolution textures.
You may fly low over ground, visit the final approach or go to discover the coverage zone.
You may fly on small airplanes or bussines jets, helicopters or sports airplanes.
This scenery offers everything in an extraordinary level of detail.

Features:
  • Ultra-detailed rendition of UUML "Severka" Airfield
  • Fully custom modelled airport
  • Airport building textures created from onsite photography of the actual buildings
  • Incredible Hand crafted 2 cm/pixel ground poly
  • Complete coverage of over 250km with high resolution satellite imagery (30-60cm/pix) included Accurate Elevation Mesh
  • Custom realistic trees and 3d grass with seasonal variations
  • Hand placed over 2.5+ millions custom autogen vegetation and buildings
  • Numerous points of interest; "Sugar" Mountain, Voskresensk Bridge, Some Mine and many more!
  • Hand placed more landmarks: powerlines, bridges and buildings.
  • Advanced rendering, ambient occlusion and unique night-lighting techniques used for maximum realism
  • Unique static aircraft and auto models, animated fishes in water pool
  • Highly optimized for good performance
  • BONUS: Helipad (HA4D) 6 km on South from airfield
  • Designed to blend seamlessly and full Compatible with ORBX:FTX GLOBAL BASE, FTX VECTOR and FTX OpenLC Europe.
  • Developed by Andrey Kravtsov, Max Kaptelkin

Special information
Installer can installing the product on several flight simulators at the same time. Due to the some largest files can stop the loading bar about 21%. Installation at this point is not terminated, in this moment continues working a silent mode. Just wait.

Base screens
030f6bc7226c.jpg

cdbf7b86624d.jpg

df9d5ce07879.jpg

6c045af6a465.jpg

f1a34f5abca9.jpg

4c2d24fac2e5.jpg

bec005d3d56e.jpg

ea57382a6f7e.jpg

d4601d260c90.jpg

6050b992de42.jpg

1f47a4f6295f.jpg

e5eda738db34.jpg

BUY NOW [17.90 USD] on FlightSimStore:
http://www.flightsimstore.com/product_info.php?products_id=4033

We added new store
AVAILABLE NOW:http://secure.simmarket.com/rds-uuml-severka-airfield.phtml

RDS - UUML Severka Airfield today available on simmarket with new price 17.90 euro.
Price on FlightSimstore - 17.90 usd. But still I advise you to use only the FSS.
All people who buy scenery with old price from FSS get our next product with additional privileges and lower cost.
We apologize for the inconvenience and too overpriced in the first days of release. We will make sure that you would not have noticed this misunderstanding.

P.S.Thx to all who helped us and supports. Special thx for Arno.
We finished work. It was hard. And i think what this topic want close...

Last edited:
Country
australia
I just saw this on FSStore. I will be getting it too.

Congratulations on the release.

Cheers,

Country
russia
thank you, you make a great contribution to our development)
Thanks for the kind words they help us to move:santahat:

happy New year guys

Country
germany
Saw today that it is now on Simmarket also with a more reasonable price. Good decision! Will buy soon and look forward to it to come in with my LEAR 35A from Georgia!

Country
russia
Saw today that it is now on Simmarket also with a more reasonable price. Good decision! Will buy soon and look forward to it to come in with my LEAR 35A from Georgia!
Yes sure.

We added new store
AVAILABLE NOW:http://secure.simmarket.com/rds-uuml-severka-airfield.phtml

RDS - UUML Severka Airfield today available on simmarket with new price 17.90 euro.
Soon price on FlightSimstore as changes to 17.90 usd. The price will be the same in all stores. But still I advise you to use only the FSS as soon as the price changes.
All people who buy scenery with old price from FSS get our next product with additional privileges and lower cost.

We apologize for the inconvenience and too overpriced in the first days of release. We will make sure that you would not have noticed this misunderstanding.

Last edited:
Country
australia
Really nice job with the scenery. Some of the best blending I have seen. I could not tell where your scenery was when approaching from a distance, and that's the way it should be. Beautiful modelling and texturing all round.

Cheers,

Last edited:
Country
us-texas
Is this scenery compatible with Drzewiecki Designs Moscow City X package?

Cheers!/Andreas

It is, I just tested that yesterday myself.

Looks like it's about 50 km or so from Zhukovskiy AB, and about the same from Domodedovo. So it's a short hop, but still not close enough to interfere in any way.

Country
sweden
It is, I just tested that yesterday myself.

Looks like it's about 50 km or so from Zhukovskiy AB, and about the same from Domodedovo. So it's a short hop, but still not close enough to interfere in any way.
Sounds good to me! Thanks!

/Andreas

Country
ca-saskatchewan
In the original thread for your scenery you said the "project is created for FSX/P3D and FS9(maybe)." I am wondering about FS9 now that it released for the other platforms?

My apology if this question was answered elsewhere.

Country
russia
In the original thread for your scenery you said the "project is created for FSX/P3D and FS9(maybe)." I am wondering about FS9 now that it released for the other platforms?

My apology if this question was answered elsewhere.

FS9 is very small in capabilities. And to convert will have to spend too much effort. And the demand has appeared on this simulator is very small. At the moment, there is more likely that there will be a version of XPLANE.