• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSXA Airbus A350 XWB

Country
germany
I´d definitely be available to test on P3D V4.4

Oh Frits, I think you don´t know how much I´m looking forward to this bird.

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
_3.png
_1.png
_2.png

Attachments

• _3.png
    _3.png
    697.4 KB · Views: 410
Country
israel
Well about gauges I think only c++ ones will make this aircraft the best XML will make it aeromeme lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
germany
Hi Frits.
How´s the project going? Any update you can share with us? Would be appreciated.

Thanks

Edit:
One question I just thought about: Will you also model the second winglet variant? Unless I´m completely mistaken I would say you showed us the first one in your previews.

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Only thing I can report on is that currently I am working on the slats and DNDs.
As for your question, the change was quite subtle and I have not been able to find many details on it yet. I will try to look in to the change later on, but I cannot promise an actual change.

Country
germany
Only thing I can report on is that currently I am working on the slats and DNDs.
As for your question, the change was quite subtle and I have not been able to find many details on it yet. I will try to look in to the change later on, but I cannot promise an actual change.
If I can help you with pictures, just let me know. We have quite many A350s here at Munich. Some with the older, some with the new winglets.

Country
france
And Will your a350 have the features that has the real a350 (like the BTV , the airport map on ND and taxi cams?

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
These pictures were posted on Facebook TDS Lounge group by Hiroshi Igami and I immediately thought of this project https://www.facebook.com/groups/TDS.Lounge/permalink/1025522194319939/ I hope these can be helpful to you

Thank you for sharing this post! Although I have my own pictures of various A350s I have been around through the years I will see if something interesting is included here.

And Will your a350 have the features that has the real a350 (like the BTV , the airport map on ND and taxi cams?

Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

I am still indecisive about these kinds of features.

Is there some news on the 350 project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I modelled the communications trigger on the joystick today and modelled the doors of the aircraft.

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Very cool pictures Marc! I was unfortunate enough recently to travel through east Asia with 3 A350 carriers and only get A330s, not a complaint, just saying it would have been a bonus. Anyway, letting everyone know I am still alive but the busy life is still catching up with me and so only in-between do I actually get time and energy to work on it. Right now I've been facing main gear animations for too long and I should get it going but yeah... give me some time.

Country
france
Thanks :), yeah, to be honnest, the day before my departure, I looked at FlightRadarn it said A333 while all previus and next flights were A359, but I got my A350 :), now I even more want to fly this plane :) You have all your time my friend :)

Btw, I sent you a manual PDF about A350 systems and FlightDeck (its impressibe how this plane is technologically advanced :O ) this can be useful when the time will come. :)