• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

MSFS Ayers Rock (YAYE)

Country
australia
As announced on Facebook our next project for MSFS will be Ayers Rock (YAYE)

Also known as Connellan Airport, YAYE is located nearby Yulara which is around 290nm from Alice Springs and right next to Uluru (Ayers Rock). The airport handles approximately 300,000 passengers per year being serviced by all the major airlines in Australia. For our GA lovers, the apron is very busy with scenic flights and helicopters flying all day long.

We will be posting more previews soon showing the level of detail going into this airport, I'm sure it will be good fun taking a virtual tour before or after your flight!

First up is our ground poly, created in game with some custom materials.

AUscene

13.png

Country
spain
i got a low poly md-80 (not the one i posted in another topic) lying around, im sure i could convert that into a static mesh 717 for you (basically, length and new engines) if you want :p <3 LOVE those planes.

Cédrice

Resource contributor
Country
france
What a great job you are a master ! it could be my first paid extension of my MSFS. I love this place in MSFS where there are things to see, take a small plane and fly over Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park

Country
australia
Brilliant!
Thank you!
What a great job you are a master ! it could be my first paid extension of my MSFS. I love this place in MSFS where there are things to see, take a small plane and fly over Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park
Absolutely, I was so happy to fly around Uluru when I visited in the past. Really unique experience and amazing place to see by air.
Hey @Auscene
How did you managed to place yellow lights in MSFS? I need the same as you did, can you give me any tip please?

Cheers
Sure! You just need to create an emissive texture for your light, mine is a soft yellow. Apply this to the emissive slot in blender and set the emissive colour to white (you can play around with this keeping your project open and exporting your model for updates) Next you'll need to add a "spot light" and again play around with the settings till you're happy.

Hope that helps