• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Blender to FSX Toolset

Country
malaysia
Hi,

as I am aware, when we checked the radio button in FSX Materials Params in Blender2fsx toolset, it means the result will be TRUE.

But for No Base Material Specular, I found that if it left untick, the MCX setting shows TRUE and only if we thick it it shows FALSE. I think the setting should be vice versa

If:
UNTICK = FALSE
THICK = TRUE

Blender2FSX.PNG

Sorry if I am wrong. Hope to get solution for it. Thanks.

Country
malaysia
My Visibility is not showing the option tags in FSX Attachpoint tool. Any idea why it is like that?

Attachments

• Visibility.PNG
    Visibility.PNG
    7.8 KB · Views: 465
Country
france
hi,
I am using blender 2.78 and Blender2FSX 0.85. I can export to FSX mdl file, no problem, but the reverse operation fail. The message talk about P3D import. What is wrong? It seems the toolkit export in FSX mdl file and import P3D mdl file. Is this correct?

JMC

Osian

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
It's me again..... This time I am getting this error when I try to export with animation, I exported successfully without the animations
What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance !

c1d58474bbd67b19cc1bfeea3c910ffa.png

krispy1001

Resource contributor
Country
unitedstates
HI Osian!

Make sure that you have keyframes for all items that you have an animation tag. If not you will get an error.

Thanks, Kris

Osian

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
HI Osian!

Make sure that you have keyframes for all items that you have an animation tag. If not you will get an error.

Thanks, Kris
Thanks :D somehow every part of my model got the N1 0 still animation tag, even the fuselage :p I dont know how it happened. Anyway thanks again !

Ronald

Resource contributor
And .... be sure to alway start the animation sequence of your moving parts on keyframe 0, ZERO, NULL
since Blender has a build-in habbit of starting from keyframe 1, ONE :-}

Country
china
Hello, I want to ask you which version of Blender is suitable for Blender2FSX_0703, and which version of the FSX SDK is suitable, or the SDK of P3d V3.I used Blender2.79 and Blender2.77, and I have "SDK not choosen" every time.
4.png
5.png

F747fly

Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
Go to the T-tab, last tab should be FSX toolset. There you can set the SDK location and modeldef.xml manually or automatically and initialize the toolset.