• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 Boeing 247- does any FSX Native exist?

Country
austria
Dear All

A question I am afraid , I can answer myself negatively

Is any FSX Native conversion of the JBK Boeing 247 existing ?
or any of them in the works ( could even help on effects and gauges )?

Thanks for a positive answer

Best regards

Roland

(from Manfred Jahn's TEAM)

Country
austria
Hmm

I had to move from FSX to P3DV4 -->so only FSX native as a minimum work
Searched everywhere-->nothing
So I thought I ask her as it was my often flown plane in FSX ( the Connies and DC2-DC3 are fine)

Best regards

Roland

Country
austria
Thanks but maybe due to using german language computer my Model X attemps miserably failed till today

Country
germany
This is due to the regional settings. The decimal delimiter needs to be changed from "," (Komma) to "." (Punkt).

From mobile hence short

Lagaffe

Resource contributor
Country
france
Good evening,

This model seems to be an FS9 model (created in 2006) that has also been ported to FSX.
The 3D modeling is quite poor and is not at the standard of what can be expected from a current model in 2019. Reviewing it to make a P3D model is a work that is likely to be quite fast as it is not examined in detail: for exemple, the VC is based only on 2D gauges and details are very poor.
Since reading this post, I have searched on Internet for documents detailing this aircraft and have compiled a fairly good documentation to improve it and bring it up to current standards.
This is a project that I am interested in and that I should be able to start next year since I would be 100% available: I finish my actual job of Ingeneer in December.

Country
austria
Dear Tom

WOW Calclassic boss himself

The D would be very bright, as it has more available repaints , and looks a bit more modern

But any based on JBK Model would be wonderful

Thank you

Roland

tgibson

Resource contributor
Country
us-california
Hi,

I'm just going to convert the model; you can do anything else required (JBK's planes usually work fine after conversion).

model or model.late?

Country
austria
Thanks so much

Really

Just I am 2 weeks abroad

Fiest test takes a bit of time-but I promis to beef up what I can

Roland