• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Drawing order (again)

GHD

Messages
12,244
Country
england
Having carefully added my GP lines, I am now trying to add taxiways. However, it is impossible to select a node when it is on top of a GP line.

 
If I understand what you are saying this is because taxi points and lines are drawn lower than GP lines. However you should be able to ignore layer constraints to move the GP line below the taxi link - is that not working?
 
I thought that that had been deprecated :confused:

Not at all - I tried to fix the problems. Maybe the update was in a private release :o

Let me check

EDIT

I did work on it in 1.60.4900 and 1.60.4902 - so with the current beta it should work.
 
Last edited:
Hi,

(In FS9 at least) I have no problem selecting a taxipath node:confused:(There is a gp poly as well but I hid that one).

ujre.jpg
 
There is a known bug in 1.60 whereby links to parking spots draw below the parking spots but I do not think that is relevant to this.
 
Back
Top