P3D v4 Florida Keys !

Little flight with an Extra300S to see how Summerland key area was looking like,

CC71F388-4566-48A6-82E6-724BD50D661C.jpeg

This part might have been the hardest one to make, lots of little islands but edge smoothing is working well, looks natural !

Sure it should. I just checked my autogen and mine don’t provide trees here, like 3 polygons but nothing more and since you deleted LatinVFR phototile you can actually see only mine.
Now you could take LatinVFR agn files and replace them into my Florida Keys texture folder, you’ll have great autogen on key west until I add more stuff !
I will copy and test again.

I added like 4 trees polygon with Annotator, took me 5 Minutes and it is now looking way better and "greener", love it.

2019-3-30_17-47-58-466.jpg

2019-3-30_17-48-46-227.jpg

I'll just have to do this for the whole island ...!

Hey again !

Anyone do want me to upload the full scenery as it is looking right now ?

Just to know if you are interested into this right now, i’m still working slowly on adding agn files but there is tons and tons of buildings and trees to add !

I'd say take your time... enjoy it filling in the trees, etc. How large a file? Just curious, any night textures or is this just summer fun :cool:

I would love to get your updated photoscenery, i have earlier version installed to my P3d v4.5, it is must have scenery if anyone like to fly around the south Florida.

It is still a little bit less than 3gb with only summer textures (Would be way too heavy otherwise, and autogen buildings light up the cities.
But it’s not a matter of time, it won’t take me long to upload the zip file on MediaFire so you can enjoy it !

you still have the « old » link in the first page, the photoscenery is the same, you just won’t have as much autogen as me for thoses who are interested in.

I love how it went from a little photoscenery because I wanted to fly over key west to a « must have » for southern Florida, thanks a lot :D

Let me add some more trees and i’ll upload an update as soon as possible !

Hey! Awesome work. Landed with a Piper Cherokee in the KEYW a few days ago. Your work looks fantastic. When will it be available or can I get a beta version in the meantime?
Thanks!

Hey guys,

It’s pretty much done thanks to Mathias work on Autogen at the moment.

It will be included in the Florida Photoreal pack i’ll release soon (also a freeware) but I will for sure release the Florida Keys pack only So it will be way lighter.

Let me upload all the files and it should be ok for tonight.

Oh and it’s working without problems with FSX and P3D.

Hey guys,

It’s pretty much done thanks to Mathias work on Autogen at the moment.

It will be included in the Florida Photoreal pack i’ll release soon (also a freeware) but I will for sure release the Florida Keys pack only So it will be way lighter.

Let me upload all the files and it should be ok for tonight.

Oh and it’s working without problems with FSX and P3D.
Great. Looking forward for it!

Hello,
Your link points to Abidjan (I have already installed and appreciate) :)

Would like now to go to Floride ;)

Thanks - Gérard

Edit : sur le site en français, cela fonctionne - en cours de téléchargement :)

By the way I would be interested into seeing how the scenery looks like in your flight sims with your different water and coral textures !

I’ll also fill up the gallery on my website with thoses screens if you are ok with it !

Hi, scenery looks beautiful!

Just wanted to see if there are any other links available for it. The link in this thread wants me download and install Chrome Power app of some sort, before I can download the scenery....not about to do that ;-)

Regards,
Scott