• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

P3D v4 Florida Keys !

Country
us-texas
I'd say take your time... enjoy it filling in the trees, etc. How large a file? Just curious, any night textures or is this just summer fun :cool:

Absolutely what he said. Nothing makes more of an impact than properly placed vegetation with correct color blend. If it looks like a brown field with pimples, go re do it. Take your time. Figure out what vegetation works best and place using Annotator.
Looking good, keep it up!

David

Country
australia
Yeah, there is an issue with your download links. When trying to download Florida Keys it points to DIAP Abidjan 0.9, but then that can't even be downloaded due to pop ups and spam pages. Some Chrome Power App rubbish says it's ready for download, but I suspect that's a spam page, and should not be clicked on. I doubt it has anything to do with Chrome. You should not be using adfly, that has spam written all over it, and it forces you to enable notifications on your PC, and God knows what else. If you have trouble finding hosting sources, Google Drive works well.

Country
unitedstates
Yea, the download was blocked by my MalwareBytes - say phishing is occurring... :( Think I will hold off until this is remedied.

Country
france
Hello all,

I changed all the links to direct MediaFire without using adfly, it should be easier for you to download it.

I’m still working on the autogen, trying to fill this large area takes some time !

I’m not only adding generic 3D buildings but also Boats and custom 3D models for Key West such as hotels and simple stuff with pictures I can find on google street view.

It should look more and more realistic now and thoses little details won’t add too much weight to the scenery compared to the photoground. (it’s now about 3Go).

Thank you for your support guys !

Country
france
Hi !
I've download your scenery ! and installed in P3Dv5...
It's amazing !
However it remains some aerea without autogen.
I don't know if it's correct...
for instance key west

Country
finland
Hi !
I've download your scenery ! and installed in P3Dv5...
It's amazing !
However it remains some aerea without autogen.
I don't know if it's correct...
for instance key west
Do you have LatinVFR KEYW airport? I copied and replaced all autogen files to this Florida Photoscenery/texture folder and it added detailed autogen for Key West area and also disabled LatinVFR photofiles from Key West area.

Country
us-newyork
Do you have LatinVFR KEYW airport? I copied and replaced all autogen files to this Florida Photoscenery/texture folder and it added detailed autogen for Key West area and also disabled LatinVFR photofiles from Key West area.

I'm not sure why you copied the LatinVFR agn files, as there were already AGN.files for Key West included in the Florida Keys package. I think that all you had to do was disable the LatinVFR agn files. I could be wrong, but having duplicate agn files in two different folders probably caused the lack of autogen around Key West.

EDIT: You're right, moving the agn files is the only way to make the autogen visible.

Last edited:
Country
sweden
Your download link points to DIAP Abidjan 0.9 again so it's impossible to download your Florida Keys scenery.

Cheers!

Country
france
hi !
It’s seems like it does, my mistake.

I’ll change it asap but anyway you can get the correct link by changing the website language to French.

happy to see some of you are enjoying this scenery !