• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FS2004 (FSX & X-Plane 10) Bell 429: she is slowly getting some shapes

Country
mexico
Hi David

Not so far; I was trying to do some sort of "manual" but I am loosing interest fast... I guess I have Postpartum depression ROFL.

Heretic

Resource contributor
Country
germany
It's called "manual agony" and it's ultimate form is a Readme.txt containing nothing than "Figure everything out yourself, you muppet!"

(Note: No, I haven't been there...yet.)

Country
indonesia
It's called "manual agony" and it's ultimate form is a Readme.txt containing nothing than "Figure everything out yourself, you muppet!"

(Note: No, I haven't been there...yet.)

I like it, then Rob yelling at me " DON'T DO THAT........!!!!! "

Country
mexico
More "seriously", when kids go back to school after their summer vacations I'll do the :whiteflag flag lap of this race... and it won't be :peanut::peanut::peanut:

Cheers,
Serginho Overhaulingmento (Watching Rio Olympic Games :D :D :D)

Country
unitedkingdom
Hi sergio sorry to hear about your depression its an horrible thing to go through,
i have the the same problem, regarding the bell 429 i think george was going to give you an helpng hand
with the internal flight side of things ok chin up.
talk soon.

David.

Country
mexico
Hi sergio sorry to hear about your depression its an horrible thing to go through,
i have the the same problem, regarding the bell 429 i think george was going to give you an helpng hand
with the internal flight side of things ok chin up.
talk soon.

This problem has haunting me for years. My darling wife, modeling and flying helps me to make life more easy.

@Cristian Santiago
Muchas gracias, saludos a tí también / Thank you very much, greetings.

euroastar350

Resource contributor
Country
us-delaware
I have the flight dynamics still on hand, but with real world getting in the way, I haven't done anything related to flightsim in days...but no sweat. Sergio should have the flight dynamics shortly and I have an S76 to send out to the testers for one last test before release ;) After that, all hands on deck on the Bell 206, Bell 222 and Bell 429:wizard:

Country
mexico
I have the flight dynamics still on hand, but with real world getting in the way, I haven't done anything related to flightsim in days...but no sweat. Sergio should have the flight dynamics shortly and I have an S76 to send out to the testers for one last test before release ;) After that, all hands on deck on the Bell 206, Bell 222 and Bell 429

Thanks a lot bro (see pm) :p

Country
unitedkingdom
VIP:wizard:
X-Plane 2016-08-12 11-48-39-80.jpg

Country
ca-britishcolumbia
If it is of any interest the Canadian Coast Guard just purchased these machines, I do have some pics of the cockpit and others, just let me know and I will forward them. Cheers and nice work

Greg

Country
mexico
Awesome repaint Tom!!! I need it! :D :D :D

Here are some new liveries as well:

A "What if..."; livery scheme taken from an article on web:
Naval_02.jpg

Next two, are real world aircrafts:

1.- Chevron USA Inc.:
Offshore_01.jpg

2.- ASESA, Grupo Lomex. A Mexican Operator:
Offshore_02.jpg

Cheers,
Sergio.

Country
unitedkingdom
Hi sergio here,s the EC145 that i,m customising the camera ball needs scaling down a bit.
but flies very nice just like the real thing.

Attachments

• IMG_20160813_192240.jpg
    IMG_20160813_192240.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_20160813_222637.jpg
    IMG_20160813_222637.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 362