• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

    • Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

    Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

    By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Hiding (to nothing)

GHD

Messages
12,244
Country
england
I have set the view menu to hide taxiways and parking and hiiden the apron so that all I should see are the GP lines.

However, I see what I think are textures of apron path nodes:

 
Which is interesting, since in FS9 those do not generate any surfaces at all... :)
 
Which is interesting, since in FS9 those do not generate any surfaces at all... :)

Hmm

George I think you set the option to auto draw taxi surfaces to manual for FSX - does it make a difference if it is set to Auto I wonder?

Also hiding Taxiways and parking does not hide the surfaces but only the ADE lines and nodes so do I do not know what is happeing other than my comment above
 
Last edited:
George I think you set the option to auto draw taxi surfaces to manual for FSX - does it make a difference if it is set to Auto I wonder?

Makes no difference. Every node (except one :confused: ) is surrounded by a texture.

Edit. The one exception is in the middle of a straight section.
 
Last edited:
Makes no difference. Every node (except one :confused: ) is surrounded by a texture.

Edit. The one exception is in the middle of a straight section.

Can you send me the file George or is it the one you sent earlier today?
 
Back
Top