• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

Hurghada Airport | HRG | HEGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your patience and thank you for following this project here over such a long period. I think is worth the wait!
For all those eagerly waiting for the release, you can get your virtual holiday airport at fsdg-online.com 🤿✈️🌴

My next project is already progressig well and a new thread will follow shortly 💪

I love Egyptian airports. I know that it will probably not be noticed, but an implementation of Cairo or Luxor, Abu Simbel, Aswan would be a dream in this quality ☺️ But maybe an idea for future projects

Thank you so much for the scene.....but questions remain. You have a lot of shoals at the airport in Hurghada. Incorrectly set airport excess according to Jeppesen schemes. the airport's magnetic declination is incorrectly indicated as -3° and should be 4°. Missing the VOR-DME HGD beacon that should be there.

VORDME: Hurghada (HGD)
Type:High
Region:HE
Frequency:116.50 MHz
Magnetic declination:4°
East Elevation:70 ft
Range:130 nm
Coordinates:27° 10' 39.90" N 33° 47' 47.01" E

Question....What did you do for so long, if you missed such obvious little things?

Last edited:
Although I no longer use the P3D, I bought your P3D scenery. I really appreciate your work and your attention to detail. In me you have found the greatest Jeman-Fan admirer of the universe :)

Thank you so much for the scene.....but questions remain. You have a lot of shoals at the airport in Hurghada. Incorrectly set airport excess according to Jeppesen schemes. Missing the VOR-DME HGD beacon that should be there.
VORDME: Hurghada (HGD)
Type:High
Region:HE
Frequency:116.50 MHz
Magnetic declination:4°
East Elevation:70 ft
Range:130 nm
Coordinates:27° 10' 39.90" N 33° 47' 47.01" E
Question....What did you do for so long, if you missed such obvious little things?
Wow! Such a rude post. Do you always ask for support like this? Especially on a preview thread?

I've never been rude to anyone anywhere before. And I said thank you to the author for the scene. So don't talk nonsense here.
getImage (5).gif

I have told the whole community what serious errors are present. And I'm not asking for anyone's support. I'll fix it all myself.

Last edited:
This is great. Congrats on completing the scenery Jetman. It must be a load off :). Bought this tonight and very much looking forward to my first flights in and out of HEGN.

I also draw the author's attention to the fact that the animated equipment on the platform of Hurghada does not have headlights. This is due to the fact that the effect file name is incorrectly specified in the RG_Animation.BGL file, hrg_fx_dyn_vehicle is spelled out instead of fx_org_dyn_VEH and the parameters are not set as they should be. I have corrected it myself, let the author correct it.

Attachments

• 2021-05-13_20-32-43.png
    2021-05-13_20-32-43.png
    100.9 KB · Views: 144
I've never been rude to anyone anywhere before. And I said thank you to the author for the scene. So don't talk nonsense here.
getImage (5).gif

I have told the whole community what serious errors are present. And I'm not asking for anyone's support. I'll fix it all myself.
This is a forum where developers show their work and not to provide support. Regardless of this, you are obviously violating copyright law.

I don't need to talk about copyright here. Have you read the license agreement? It says
"...... Exception: Afcad files and AI traffic files."
Here we were talking about afcad. Let the author correct the rest. I do not ask anyone for support, I say that there are a lot of shortcomings. I have the right to say this. I won't even list them.
And you don't have to tell me about any trouble. I'll be fine. It's the ones who sold it that put themselves in a lot of trouble. And you can continue to admire this scene. And I say goodbye.

I totally agree with Viktor.
This is a semi-finished product, it would be best to withdraw and do it fairly. If it lasts for a year, so last for a year.
Just a few mistakes, for a taste:
1. It is said to be compatible e.g. with ORBX terrain products. Well, definitely not with openLC Africa!
What the two raster landcass, and especially the region-bgl looking for in?
Who had the brainstorming idea to conjure the North American-north region on the shores of the Red Sea, whatever the any landclass?!
2. Terminal 1 is completely dark at night! The emissive textures are there, but the references from bgl have been forgotten.
The roof1 and roof2 are pbr materials, but not in bgl too!
These errors can be easily fixed with ModelConverterX, but they are extremely annoying, and it's not the user's job anyway!

In my opinion, no money should be asked for the product in its current form.

Here is the showroom where developers present their work. Such unspeakable discussions, or whatever, have no place here! Please use the corresponding support forum for this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back