• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

I'm working on aircraft... (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Country
netherlands
The idea of this thread is that you can use it to announce that you are working on an aircraft. Just to let other developers know that this aircraft or livery is in development. That way hopefully we won't work on the same addons without knowing it.

If you want to show the work in progress of your aircraft, please create a separate thread in the showroom forum for it. Do not use this thread to post a lot of screenshots.

Country
germany
After finishing my last Soloy project (we have clearance, just on final), Airbus H145 is the next freeware project.

34807543jt.jpg

34807544lv.jpg

34807545jd.jpg

Thomas

Country
israel
I’m working on the A380 no release dates still...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gfxpilot

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
@ TiAr

That panel in the Soloy looks great. Loads of functionality in the GARMIN

Country
germany
@gfxpilot

Its a GARMIN G500/600 ;-) like in real. fully prepaired for F1 payware. If you mean G1000 than no. (Its IMHO not certified).

gfxpilot

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Sometimes you just have to spend the house-keeping to get a good functional' pretty peace of sim kit to k
Keep the experience going.

Country
norway
I'm working on a 737-800 NGX + MAX
what you see in this images took me just 3 days to make if you find this inntresting let me know
the 737-800 has fully functional swiches and displays inc the max displays with custom scripts
here is a showcase of what i ahve done so far and does not showcase the last stage all objects are subjected to change in the near future and i migth release this as payware near summer NOTE: ALL OBJECTS ARE JUS TPLACEHOLDERS THEY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SHITTY WINDOWS AND SEATS AND YOKES AND MANY OF THE BUTTONS! :)
Capture.PNG
max.PNG

Last edited:

Deano1973

Resource contributor
Country
unitedkingdom
Just a general update on the RF-8G Crusader project - due to time constraints, this is now an update to the Alphasim F8-E Crusader. I have also discovered a great new way to produce awesome night lighting in older VCs, for which a tutorial has been submitted here. It should hopefully be available before long. The RF-8G will be released within a few weeks now.

Update log: Bump maps for fuselage, remodeled camera-bay and refueling probe section, light maps for VC, new textures, exterior details added to VC for greater realism in Virtual Reality.
Night_VC_RF_8G.jpg
RF-8G Crusader.jpg
RF-8G_P3D.jpg

Country
pakistan
Hello avion I like your model q 5 Chinese I like to fly it in fsx do you have complete it . as I have constructed jf 17 for fsx it will be available soon for fsx

rotorhub

Resource contributor
Country
norway
can we download it
No, it is just work in progress and still very early in development. Probably FSX/P3D, but other options are considered. I have used AC3D but is moving to Blender. AC3D supports X-Plane, and I have used the plug-in before.
Rotorhub

Country
germany
Do you also consider a true AI version? That would be greatly appreciated.

From mobile hence short

rotorhub

Resource contributor
Country
norway
Do you also consider a true AI version? That would be greatly appreciated.

From mobile hence short
I can not promise anything since the plan for this model is not decided, but it is noted.
Best regards

Rotorhub

Status
Not open for further replies.