Installer Won't Start

Hi all,

I am trying to install autogen configuration merger and when I open the installer I get when I downloaded it it asks me if I want to run and if I want to allow it to make changes to my PC, but after that no installer starts.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there anything I am doing wrong?

I tried it on 2 computers, one is windows 7, other is windows 10 (both 64-bit).

Any ideas?

Thanks very much.

The ZIP file you downloaded should also contain the manual "AutogenConfigurationMergerDeveloper.pdf". On page 1 you can find the installation instructions.

"As a developer you will have to install the tool on your machine manually. To do this start the tool from the command prompt with the install argument: AutogenConfigurationMerger.exe install".

The ZIP file you downloaded should also contain the manual "AutogenConfigurationMergerDeveloper.pdf". On page 1 you can find the installation instructions.

"As a developer you will have to install the tool on your machine manually. To do this start the tool from the command prompt with the install argument: AutogenConfigurationMerger.exe install".
Thanks for the reply JP. I am very new to this so I don't quite understand. What exactly do I need to type in command prompt? "AutogenConfigurationMerger.exe install" and that's it? If so that does not work for me.

Thanks,
Caleb