New FSDeveloper administrator

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Please welcome a new member to the FSDeveloper administrator team. Most of you will know Lefteris Kalamaras already, as he is a respected forum member and also a MVP. He is going to help with running this community and with some of the challenges that are ahead (about which I will tell more soon :)).

Lefteris Kalamaras

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Γεια σου γέροντα ;-).

Thanks all, good to be here! There's going to be some interesting news, as Arno mentioned, so watch this space :).

spotlope

FSDevConf team
I'm sure it was just a translation problem, but when I hear there are going to be "challenges" coming up, I think uh-oh. In my experience, calling something a challenge is a euphemism for saying it's going to be a big problem.

Say it ain't so, Arno! :eek:

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
I'm sure it was just a translation problem, but when I hear there are going to be "challenges" coming up, I think uh-oh. In my experience, calling something a challenge is a euphemism for saying it's going to be a big problem.

We don't see any big problems - just opportunities ;)

scruffyduck

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
I'm sorry Jon, but I have this horrible image of a redneck drawl, while you're there having a cup of tea and crumpets. Just doesn't mesh. And we all know, it's all about the mesh, man... :D
Drawl maybe. tea for sure - crumpets - you gotta be kidding :D

arno

Administrator
Staff member
FSDevConf team
Resource contributor
Hi,

I am afraid that our news is not as excited as soon had hoped, but it is also not the big problem Bill was afraid of. See the details here.