• Which the release of FS2020 we see an explosition of activity on the forun and of course we are very happy to see this. But having all questions about FS2020 in one forum becomes a bit messy. So therefore we would like to ask you all to use the following guidelines when posting your questions:

• Tag FS2020 specific questions with the MSFS2020 tag.
    • Questions about making 3D assets can be posted in the 3D asset design forum. Either post them in the subforum of the modelling tool you use or in the general forum if they are general.
    • Questions about aircraft design can be posted in the Aircraft design forum
    • Questions about airport design can be posted in the FS2020 airport design forum. Once airport development tools have been updated for FS2020 you can post tool speciifc questions in the subforums of those tools as well of course.
    • Questions about terrain design can be posted in the FS2020 terrain design forum.
    • Questions about SimConnect can be posted in the SimConnect forum.

Any other question that is not specific to an aspect of development or tool can be posted in the General chat forum.

By following these guidelines we make sure that the forums remain easy to read for everybody and also that the right people can find your post to answer it.

FSX Obstruction in ADE for FSX

Country
us-northcarolina
I have this lightpole in the middle of a taxiway and I can't get rid of it. I went through all the lightpoles in the index and could not locate it.....How do I get rid of it :)

Bestest,
Bob M.

Attachments

• Lightpole in taxiway.PNG
    Lightpole in taxiway.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 142
Country
austria
To locate such objects I normally use the payware Instant Scenery. First I am searching with a special feature of this program for the object, the file library and the scenery file name.
And then I can move or delete this object .

tgibson

Resource contributor
Country
us-california
Try using a small Exclude rectangle (button with a yellow square on it) set to Exclude All, right over the pole.

Country
us-northcarolina
Thanks Tom all for the assist. I guess if necessary I can approximate where it is....not showing at all in ADE. Chris..its my KINT personal airport adaptation :)...If I can get my McDonalds to show up in FSX, fly by sometime and I will buy you a coffee...lol. Thanks for the Instant Scenery tip. Mr. Flatterman. I purchased it for p3dv3 as a trial but haven't used it yet. but I have decided to move my airport and all my Piedmont AI's to FSX because I am tired of no lights, and planes not right....etc etc etc. So I have set up or setting up FSX and client machine on its own windows 10 drives and network and have p3dv4 on its own windows 10 and drive and network. so there is no co-habitation of these two wanting to mingle.... Maybe Simbol will eventually release this AI Lights Reborn Professional and then maybe I will consider moving back. Will probably ise AIG Flight plans for the other AI's in P3dv4.4.

Warmest Greets to all and sorry for the slow delay,
Bob M.

tgibson

Resource contributor
Country
us-california
Bob, if your plane symbol appears in ADE while flying in FS (I think you had a problem with this?) you can move your plane into the pole and use that. If not, just estimate it - you should be able to get close enough.